The tubes are systematically excluded from warranty and the output transformers (hardly detectable fault if you forget to plug a hp).
The warranty period depends on the type of acquisition or of performance :
- All our new products are guaranteed for a period of one year,
- The continued and modified products are guaranteed for a period of six months,
- The opportunity to manufacture FredAmp products are guaranteed for a period of three months.
Contractual terms :
The procedures vary depending on the availability of equipment and the complexity of the proposed work :
For products "available":
Products marked with the word "Available" are shipped within two days after receipt of your order and full payment.
For products "on request" :
- Contact us by email to plan implementation and estimate the delay before delivery.
- A quote is then established between the two parties. This quote sets the amount of the deposit (corresponding to at least 70% of the sale price) and the date of delivery.
- Work begins upon receipt of the signed quotation and deposit.
- Each new product is tested qualitatively in all its features and a significant period of operation (at least twice 5 consecutive hours).
- Once validated, the package is shipped.
For maintenance :
- Contact us by email to define the objectives and test the feasibility of principle and deadlines.
- If the project is viable, you send us the material. We can thus confirm the feasibility and define more precisely the needs of technical interventions.
- A quotation fixes the amount of the deposit and the date of delivery.
- Work begins upon receipt of the signed quotation and, if applicable, the deposit required.
Packages are shipped by post or logistics channel. You can follow the steps livraison.Veuillez contôler the parcel upon receipt, I can not be held responsible for bri during transport.
Payment Terms :
The regulations are made by check or by bank transfer.
Before purchasing, do not hesitate to contact us by email to verify that the product or service contemplated correspond to your expectations.